Sarvepi sukhinah santu,
Sarve santu niramayah,
Sarve bhadrani pashyantu,
Ma kaschit dukhamapnuyat
“May all be happy,
May all be free from disease,
May boons be showered on all
Let none meet miseries”
Saha veerayam karavavahay,
O Lord protect us (student and teacher) both O Lord nurture us both,
May we become strong together,
May what we study be invigorating,
May we never bear hatred for each other
Om may there be peace
Gayatri Matra :
Om Bhoor bhuva swaha
Bhargo devasya dheemahi
Dhiyo yo naha prachodayat
O Lord of the three words
Yours is the true light
Meditation on which
May our intellect be illumined
Implementing the Ashtanga (8 limb of Yoga) in every class which I conduct.
- YAMA – Restraints, moral disciplines or moral vows.
- NIYAMA – Positive duties or observances.
- ASANA – Posture.
- PRANAYAMA – Breathing techniques.
- PRATYAHARA – Sense withdrawal.
- DHARANA – Focused concentration.
- DHYANA – Meditative absorption.
- SAMADHI – Bliss or enlightenment.
Understand that every one has different flexibility and strength, therefore both need to practice along with mindfulness breath.